Glory Days Presents!
ORIGINAL GAINESVILLE FOOD TRUCK RALLY benefitting the Equal Access Clinic!
Lots of area food trucks, plenty of seating inside & outside bars + FREE LIVE MUSIC & UF VS KENTUCKY
Sat, September 14, 2019
Doors: 5:00 pm / Show: 5:00 pmHigh Dive
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE FOOD TRUCK WITH DOLLARS! WINNING FOOD TRUCK GETS A $100 GIFT CARD! DONATIONS BENEFITTING: The Equal Access Clinic!
Come inside High Dive Beer Garden & Venue for seating, drinks, FREE LIVE MUSIC ! NO COVER ! ALL AGES EVENT ! PLUS UF VS KENTUCKY !https://www.highdivegainesville.com/event/1883279/
Benefiting the Equal Access Clinic!
FREE LIVE MUSIC INSIDE HIGH DIVE before the game and during half time from Faith & Majesty, Trevor Griffin!
UF VS KENTUCKY ON OUR 4 SCREENS INCLUDING OUR 110 INCH PROJECTION SCREEN INSIDE!
Ahar - Homemade Indian Food
APP's Food Truck
Best Food Ever
Charlie's Snow Shack
Fat Tiki Island Flair
Old San Juan
Soup to Nuts
Glory Days and High Dive are once again giving you the unique opportunity to try a variety of delicious, high-end foods at affordable prices all in one place. Food trucks from across the area and beyond will be serving up unique, gourmet style fare to Gainesville’s hungry masses at this one-of-a-kind local event! Vegan and vegetarian options available !
Expanded event layout, NEW VENDORS including old favorites and new delights and a completely FREE concert taking place at High Dive.
RAISING MONEY for the Equal Access Clinic!
-"Vote" for your favorite food truck by donating money in the jar at their truck!
- All donations to the charity !
- The winning truck gets a prize from a local sponsor !
Equal Access Clinic is a fully student-run, 501c3 registered non-profit organization that is dedicated to serving the medically underserved population in Gainesville by providing free, quality comprehensive healthcare to all. Our volunteer network consists of undergraduate, health professional, and administrative volunteers who continually improve patient care by providing services at our main clinics and specialty clinics. Our vision is to improve the physical, mental and social well-being of all, by enhancing access to high-quality, comprehensive, patient-centered care.
For more information please visit: https://equalaccess.med.ufl.edu/
NO TICKETS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT, its completely FREE, so come on out and bring all your friends and family!
Some quick tips for the event:
1) Completely FREE. No Admission charge for this event.
Bring the whole family and your (well behaved) dog !
2) Vegan and vegetarian options available
3) The event starts at 5pm but will go into the night!. Its not necessary to arrive right when the event starts. Lines will be manageable and most wait times will be in the 10 minute or less range
We encourage you to hop around and try something from everyone! The rally has appetizers, main entrees and even dessert !
Some of the trucks will be prepared to served all through the night ! The more popular trucks will simply be eaten into submission earlier in the night !
4) Drinks and seating available only in the Beer Garden at High Dive. Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic
N/A drinks will be served at the drink tent in front of the High Dive entrance !
5) The event benefits a LOCAL CHARITY! We raise money by asking you to vote for your favorite food truck with donations at that truck. The truck that raises the most money will receive a $100 gift card. All donations go to the charity!
6) Due to local laws alcohol cannot be taken outside of the High Dive, and no outside drinks are allowed inside High Dive
7) Bring an ID! High Dive is a bar and local laws require a drivers license or passport to enter.
8) Free street parking available in the area (no charge for meters on weekends), or park next door in the SW Parking Garage ($5). Please DO NOT park in the surrounding businesses parking lots (IE The Jones, you will be towed)
9) Some vendors take credit but some only cash. ATM inside High Dive, but please come prepared. PS Tipping is appreciated !
10) Please do not litter the parking lot. Garbage cans will be dispersed throughout the area.